Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage and myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Fall Schedule - Join us anytime! For more information, visit our schedules-fees page.
Basics Workshop/Teacher Training - Oct. 19, 12-4pm. For more information, visit our teacher training page.
Basics Teaching Methodology Program - Nov 7-9, 2014. We are thrilled to welcome Chandra (from Florida) to offer a weekend program and Basics certification exam. For more information, visit our events page.
Level 1 Workshops - Nov. 16 and Dec. 14th , 12-4pm. For more information, visit our events page.
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!